Under the pier at Steetley, Hartlepool. Part of the old Steetley Magnesite works the pier is one of the last remaining parts of the historic site. Standing underneath, it is almost cathedral like in its scale.
➤ Paper & Ink:
All prints are printed on professional 315 gm2 Permajet Fine Art Paper using archival/ Museum quality inks for long life quality.
All mounts are professionally cut from conservation grade 100% Acid free white core mount board.
· The black and white frames are professionally made to order in the UK from sustainably sourced pine.
· The picture frame dimensions refer to the glass size.
· The moulding measures 15mm wide and 25mm deep.
· The frames are ready to hang in portrait or landscape.
· Each frame comes with an MDF backing board and is fitted with glass.
· Frames are sealed with picture frame sealing tape on the rear to prevent dust ingress over time.
All prints are sent in protective packaging.
➤ Custom Sizes:
Available on request via the Contact form.