A fine art landscape photograph of the Lone Tree, North Yorkshire Moors, England.
➤ Paper & Ink:
All prints are printed on professional 315 gm2 Permajet Fine Art Paper using archival/ Museum quality inks for long life quality.
All mounts are professionally cut from conservation grade 100% Acid free white core mount board.
· The black and white frames are professionally made to order in the UK from sustainably sourced pine.
· The picture frame dimensions refer to the glass size.
· The moulding measures 15mm wide and 25mm deep.
· The frames are ready to hang in portrait or landscape.
· Each frame comes with an MDF backing board and is fitted with glass.
· Frames are sealed with picture frame sealing tape on the rear to prevent dust ingress over time.
All prints are sent in protective packaging.
➤ Custom Sizes:
Available on request via the Contact form.