Title: Cockshaw Hill Sunset.
A summer’s evening at Cockshaw Hill in the North York Moors National Park, North Yorkshire, England looking towards Roseberry Topping. Following the sunset there was the most wonderful display of rare night-shining noctilucent clouds.
Captured: Thursday 11th July 2019.
➤ Paper & Ink:
All prints are printed on professional 285 gm2 Fine Art Paper using archival/ Museum quality inks for long life quality.
All mounts are professionally cut from conservation grade 100% Acid free white core mount board.
· The black and white frames are professionally made to order in the UK.
· The picture frame dimensions refer to the glass size.
· The moulding measures 20mm wide and 15mm deep.
· Each frame comes with an MDF backing board and is fitted with glass.
· Frames are sealed with picture frame sealing tape on the rear to prevent dust ingress over time.
All prints are sent in protective packaging. Shipping time 5-7 days, please contact me prior to ordering for urgent orders.
**Shipping abroad on request, message with details for price.
➤ Custom Sizes:
Available on request via the Contact form.